Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tired of Winter - Ready for Spring

It is such a drab and dreary day. We have all been taking turns getting sick and I feel as if I am about to start the cycle all over again :( This made me think about Spring. I know it is just around the corner and I cannot wait to feel the warmth of the sun on my face. This got me to thinking about,

Things I Love About Spring

  • End of Winter :)
  • Sunshine on my face, my back and through the windows
  • Being outdoors again
  • Opening the window and breathing real air inside the house
  • Not wearing a coat
  • The smell of things getting green again
  • Playing with the dirt and cleaning out the plant beds
  • Tulips
  • Going to the park again

Wow, that made me feel better!

2 comments:

Deneen said...

I so hear ya!

Two-of-Six said...

Hi StitchLuva! I've noticed that you link to my blog (Thanks!) and wanted to let you know that I've changed the name. It's now Sharing The Moment www.xanga.com/sharingthemoment The other name (I Stitch, Therefore I Am) was being used by cross stitchers. ;)