Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tired of Winter - Ready for Spring

It is such a drab and dreary day. We have all been taking turns getting sick and I feel as if I am about to start the cycle all over again :( This made me think about Spring. I know it is just around the corner and I cannot wait to feel the warmth of the sun on my face. This got me to thinking about,

Things I Love About Spring

  • End of Winter :)
  • Sunshine on my face, my back and through the windows
  • Being outdoors again
  • Opening the window and breathing real air inside the house
  • Not wearing a coat
  • The smell of things getting green again
  • Playing with the dirt and cleaning out the plant beds
  • Tulips
  • Going to the park again

Wow, that made me feel better!

2 comments:

Deneen said...

I so hear ya!

luv2stitch said...

Hi StitchLuva! I've noticed that you link to my blog (Thanks!) and wanted to let you know that I've changed the name. It's now Sharing The Moment www.xanga.com/sharingthemoment The other name (I Stitch, Therefore I Am) was being used by cross stitchers. ;)