Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A month already!
















I have been meaning to blog on a more regular basis, but I find it harder and harder. I'm not sure why but I just can't seem to get it together. Those of you that have children, jobs, hobbies, etc., and still manage to keep up with your blogs and the board, please tell me what is the secret. I know a lot of you are as busy as I am and can keep it together. I have been keeping myself busy. I have been crocheting scarves and hats but there is always someone who wants it before I can even take a picture. I made a caplet which i love, but I don't know how to wear it. It doesn't fit under a jacket and when the weather gets warmer, I won't want to wear it. I have also been making clothes for the baby dolls. My little pumpkin is getting to be such a big girl and really has been wanting a lot of attention lately. I think she has cabin fever. I can't wait for the warmer weather myself. This winter has been rough on us, we have been taking turns getting sick. Once we are all well, then we start all over again. Colds, viruses, but thankfully not the flu.
I have also been going through all my photos and trying to get them organized. I have scrapbooked some of them. But I have way to many to scrapbook all of them so I need to find a way to save them and be able access them when I want to. That is a very big project.
That's all for today. Hope you are all well and loving life!






















No comments: