Thursday, November 23, 2006
Saturday, November 11, 2006
- Navy & Forest Green Ripple Blanket - about 60% done
- Red Sweet Pea Shawl and a Periwinkle Sweet Pea - both about 90% done
- Baby It's Cold Outside Sweater - 95% done
- Sun Maiden Cardi - 10% done
- Flower Shawl - 90% done
- Cold Shoulders Capelet - 75% done
- Sock Monkey - 5% done
As you can see I have a few projects that are just about finished. But weaving in ends, adding fringe and buttons, etc. just bores me and so I end up starting something new. Let's see if can chip away at this list, so I can start some new fun stuff.
Have a good week all.
Friday, November 03, 2006
This week went fast but it was brutally stressful. Looking forward to relaxing this weekend (by doing chores!!) and maybe some crochet. Hopefully I will have pics to post next week.
I am not part of the Foodie Friday ring, but I love reading them. And since I don't have much else to post I will leave you with a link to my favorite sandwich from one of my daughters friends.