So far this is what I am working on:
- a ripple afghan in navy and a dark grass green (my first ripple), about 20% complete
- a celebrity flower wrap in a country blue, about 60% complete
- a baby layette, hat and booties done
- a baby blanket, still in the planning stage
- a star blanket, yarn purchased
Sooo, why am I still bored?
It seems like I enjoy buying yarn, pattern books and reading patterns more than actually sitting down and working. Could it be spring fever? I actually spent the weekend cleaning my house (the entire weekend!) and doing my laundry. So I really have no excuse. Well there is always tomorrow.
Happy Spring Everyone!