Monday, June 18, 2007

Thank You

I get a lot of emails with interesting stuff, funny stuff and some things that just make you say huh! But this just touched the inside of my heart. I have a 22 year old son, almost 23. I nag him constantly, complain about what he does and doesn't do. But I cannot imagine the pain of losing a son or daughter. I feel so indebted to the young men and women giving their lives for their country. And my heart goes out to the families that are suffering such an unimaginable loss. Whether or not I support this war and I will not go into the politics of it. I support our soldiers, their families and all those affected by it.

I wish I knew how to post this video directly on the blog, but I can only put a link. Please check this out. This woman is awesome!

http://www.militarytimes.com/multimedia/video/hancock/

No comments: