Sunday, February 12, 2006

Ok, so this blog thing is a lot harder than I thought. It took me a whole night to attach the template. It was not my original choice, but it was the one that I could actually attach. There are some things I want to change, but I don't know how. For now I am glad to have accomplished this much. It is a work in progress.

Since the beginning of the new year, I have been crocheting myself silly. Finishing one project and starting another. But I don't fully complete them, the finish work such as weaving the ends in and sewing on buttons, etc. is such a drag for me. Last night when I heard we were getting a blizzard our way, I decided this is a good time to finish up. So, I finished off most of my WIP (works in progress) photographed them and I am about to post them. Then I can call them done. I still have a couple that I need to work on, but come on, let's not get crazy! That's like saying I'm not going to buy yarn until I bust my stash! ( NOT). Now I will attempt to post some pictures, my next hurdle. Now mind you, I have been crocheting for many years, but I try to stick to nice and simple patterns.

Hope you enjoy the visit.

No comments: