Sunday, March 06, 2011

Hello Out There

It has been almost a year since I blogged. So much has happened and not in a crafty way. I have started a few projects but have not been able to complete them. I did manage to make a blanket and hat for a baby born to someone I love. Made me feel good and want to do more creative things. My life is on the verge of big changes due to family drama. Funny--my last post was not drama. Things have changed a lot since then and not for the better. I will be posting again and bring my blog up to date.

2 comments:

fashion shopping online said...

Dolce Gabbana is the expression of a dream: a unique design and a high level of luxury clothing brand known as cuts. Making Dolce Gabbana gain strength over the years, but always maintain their own standards. With the unique style and non-traditional luxury expression, the season will be very innovation of the Mediterranean and strong brand combination.

ie said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
sac juicy
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
prada bolsas
versace bolsas