Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back From Vacation







We went to Florida because my gr d was flower girl at my niece's wedding in Orlando and we decided to stay a week and take her to Disney. She had a fabulous time. Walked around in a princess dress and a tiara all week. Then she got to put on a beautiful white gown and a real tiara. She was in her glory. She is such a girly girl. We had a good time also. It was just a little too hot! Not much crafting going on lately. But I do want to work on a layette for my gr baby that coming in the fall. I have made one sweater set with a matching rnd ripple (which i will post one of these days) but i want to may more stuff since it is a winter baby. It is a little hard to make stuff when you don't know the sex, but that is how they (and i) want to do it!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Looks like an awesome time...you're little one is adorable!