Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Something Homemade for Christmas



I have no decorations up. I have done my cards but not mailed them. Very little shopping (online only) . I completed a scarf (which I love, link to pattern on previous post) and started a shawl. I put so much pressure on myself to do homemade stuff for Christmas and then have no time, but I made these today and I feel like I did something !!! These are super simple to do, just melt a Hersey's hug on a pretzel then add an M&M. They take about 10 minutes to make, look so cute and people love them. Recipe here. Such a little thing that put me in the mood to maybe bake and who knows maybe even go out shopping :) My little helper was not much help at all. She basically just wanted to eat my supplies and lick my utensils but we had fun.

No comments: