Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Little Something for My Pumpkin


This is not the best picture and I still have to add some more fringe, but I love this pattern. I got it from SNB HH which is my current favorite pattern book. I love this color combo, rose, chocolate brown and cream. The book had this set with a blanket instead of a scarf, but my little pumpkin is a big girl now. So, I whipped this up instead. No pattern, just winged it. I will definitely be making more of these in other color combo as gifts for little girls on my list.
I am trying to get my WIPs under control and have decided not to start any new projects until am am down to only 1 or 2 UFOs. Currently, this is what I have going on:
  • Navy & Forest Green Ripple Blanket - about 60% done
  • Red Sweet Pea Shawl and a Periwinkle Sweet Pea - both about 90% done
  • Baby It's Cold Outside Sweater - 95% done
  • Sun Maiden Cardi - 10% done
  • Flower Shawl - 90% done
  • Cold Shoulders Capelet - 75% done
  • Sock Monkey - 5% done

As you can see I have a few projects that are just about finished. But weaving in ends, adding fringe and buttons, etc. just bores me and so I end up starting something new. Let's see if can chip away at this list, so I can start some new fun stuff.

Have a good week all.

No comments: